skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Graduation
In May I finally graduated with a bachelors in Social Work. However, this fall I have returned so that I can get a Masters degree as well. Eventually I want to get my clinical license and work in either substance abuse or mental health fields..
1 comment:
The Russell Family
said...
Congrats!! I think that is a perfect field for you! Cute Blog, thanks for sharing!
November 12, 2008 at 11:50 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
various pictures from this last year.
Cub Scout Day Camp
Princess Wishes
Sammy's self-portraits.
A visit from Austin and Grace..
Graduation
Sammy and I were just hanging out one morning and ...
►
September
(1)
My Blog List
A Day in the Wonderful Life of Jami's World
Hannah Montana
17 years ago
Garret & Trulie Webb Family
My boys
15 years ago
JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY
Hadley Jo Chambers
16 years ago
The Chambers Family
Halloween!
13 years ago
The Luke Webb Family
Halloween: Twenty Eighteen
7 years ago
The Russell Family
1 comment:
Congrats!! I think that is a perfect field for you! Cute Blog, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment